We have written many magazine articles and energy saving white papers.
- Compressed Air Best Practices
Compressed Air Best Practices interview with upper management team.
- Company Brochure, Exceeding Expectations.
Discusses services and products from past to present.
- Your Compressed Air is Costing You a Fortune.
How Scale’s complete system analysis can save customers a fortune.
- Line Card, Exceeding Expectations.
Listing of product manufacturers, products and services provided.
- $mart Sequencer.®
Addresses how every multiple compressor system can save with a $mart Sequencer®.
- Lower The Pressure To Keep Your Compressed Air System Healthy
Written by Bill Scales & Ron Marshall
- Compressed Air System Designs
Begin with the Demands.
Written by Bill Scales, P.E.
CEO of Scales Industrial Technologies Inc.
- Air Compressor Heat Recovery is a Hot Topic.
Written by Bill Scales, P.E. CEO of Scales Industrial Technologies for Plant Services Magazine about recovering the heat from your air compressors.
- Dare To Compare Air Compressors.
Written by Niff Ambrosino of Scales Industrial Technologies of New Jersey for Plant Services Magazine on knowing operating characteristics and physical limitations will help you select the best machine for your plant
- Finding the Right Match.
Written by Niff Ambrosino of Scales Industrial Technologies of New Jersey for Plant Services Magazine about determining your compressor type and the plant’s load cycle
- Planning Air System Upgrades.
Written by David McCulloch of MAC Consulting Services and Bill Scales, P.E., CEO, Scales Industrial Technologies, for Plant Services Magazine on 10 steps to successful system improvement.
- Sizing to Save.
Written by Paul Shaw of Scales Industrial Technologies for Plant Services Magazine on proper sizing and application of compressed air storage.
- Smart Controllers.
Discusses the many multiple compressor types available today.
- $mart Sequencer®,
Plant Engineering 2001 Product of the Year.
Addresses the advanced, state of the art, highly efficient and intelligent compressor control system.
- Taming Multiple Compressors.
Capacity controls aren’t all equal when the system is complex.
- The Importance of Condensate Drains on Air System Efficiency.
Written by Ross Orr, Scales Industrial Technologies, for the Compressed Air Challenge®.
- Improve compressor efficiency at the Dirty 30.
Written by Paul Shaw and Niff Ambrosino, Compressed Air Challenge.
- Ford Van Dyke, Performance Spotlight.
Information on how the Compressed Air Management Program leads to improvements that reduce energy consumption at an Automotive Transmission Plant.
- Real World $mart Sequencer® Controls.
Interview with Niff Ambrosino (Chief Operating Officer), Mr. Ernie Wichert (Systems Engineer) and Mr. Jeff Walker (Systems Engineer) on the $mart Sequencer®.
- Summit, Expectations Exceeded.
How operating with an equally effective, smaller compressor achieves significant energy and maintenance savings.
- ExxonMobil, Energy Solutions for California Industry.
US Department of Energy, Office of Industrial Technologies Best Practices present: Compressed air system retrofitting project increases productivity at a petroleum packaging facility.
- Best Practices, Southeastern Container Plant
Compressed air system modifications improve efficiency at a plastics blow molding plant.
- Best Practices, Ford Motor Company, Woodhaven Plant
Specifying correct pressure levels for end-use equipment and making the appropriate changes to the supply system can improve the performance of almost any compressed air system.
- Best Practices, Visteon’s Monroe, MI Plant
Implementing a compressed air system leak management program at an automotive plant.